What a nifty little concept, this blog site! David and I are delighted we have found a way to communicate to everyone and keep them posted about us! We have friends and family from so many different areas that its nice to be able to stay in touch through one simple page. Thank you Brandee for putting us in touch with this site ;). For the most part, I am sure I will be the one having to update this page but every once in awhile I will make David get on here and say 'hi'.
Our most current event going on right now is our reception. It's in three days! We are very excited! We have planned this for months and many many hours. Everything is coming together so nicely that I am sure the reception will run smooth, but I am keeping my fingers crossed just to be safe!! I am most excited to see everyone and be able to hang out with our family and friends. Which reminds me...maybe I should be working on reception stuff instead of hanging out on the internet lol.
-April
Also, today our good friends Justin and Rochele welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world. David and I send them a great big congrats!! I can't wait to meet him!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good Job April!! I love it! Can't wait to see you soon. I'm new at it to so if you have questions call me or e-mail me. See you Saturday!
Post a Comment