Weird how life has its ups and downs, isn't it? It seems like when it rains it pours! This has been somewhat of a rough year for us, with the miscarriage and all, but things are finally falling into place for us. We are really at peace right now and its crazy how many good things have happened to us in just the past month. It's just funny to me that its always a series of bad things, then a series of good things. I will say, even in our darkest moments, our life is truly blessed!
Okay, some things we have been up to:
We recently gave our kitchen a make-over, and we have twice as much counter space and cabinets! I am soooo thrilled about this! We also resumed our project in our backyard. The summer was a little too hot to be working out back, so its nice to get started once again. We put the retaining wall up last weekend (well, Dave did lol), and now I get to work on my flowerbed. In the months ahead we are going to start on our addition. It is a big project, but it will be worth it once it is finished.
Work has been really good for Dave and me, and we feel blessed that is the case when times are so slow right now.
This year we are really looking forward to the holidays. We are even thinking of having Christmas at our house. Yah, we're that much into it!! haa haa
So if you don't have any plans for Christmas this year, stop by!! :D
xoxo
April
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds good on Christmas just remind me K. I"m glad you are all doing great!! I want a kitchen make over.
Post a Comment